Justice Studies - Criminal Justice
Berkeley College is committed to helping students achieve their professional goals. Berkeley offers a wide variety of Bachelor's and Associate's degree as well as certificate programs that provide valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments as part of the curriculum.
- Accredited, career-focused programs are developed and updated to meet current professional demands.
- Faculty members are selected for both academic excellence and relevant professional experience.
- Comprehensive support is available to guide students.
- Admissions and Financial Aid representatives help guide students.
- Tutoring is available to help with coursework.
- Free lifetime career placement assistance for all graduates.*
- Eight convenient locations in New York and New Jersey.
Learn the skills to help make the world more secure.
Berkeley College's Bachelor's and Associate's degree programs in Justice Studies - Criminal Justice provide students with a comprehensive foundation in this important field. Armed with a combination of knowledge gained in the classroom and hands-on instruction from faculty with professional experience, graduates are prepared to enter a variety of careers in a wide range of organizations. Students take courses that focus on the theoretical, practical, technological, and management skills required for success in the field of criminal justice. Program-related group excursions and guest speakers from various areas of criminal justice are also an important part of the career-focused program.
Accreditation and Disclosure
Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104; telephone: 215-662-5606).
Berkeley College reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this information may not be reflected here. For the most up-to-date information, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu.
For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures.
*While the college is in operation.