Criminal Justice and First Response
Your Journey Begins at YTI Career Institute
For nearly 50 years, YTI Career Institute has served as a beacon to our students—brightening their outlook for the future and illuminating their path to a rewarding career.
Now, it's your turn to discover why, when it comes to your career future, your journey begins at one of YTI's three Pennsylvania campuses: Altoona, Lancaster, or York.
As a YTI student, you'll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled, hands-on training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Experienced, energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify in the form of grants, scholarships or loans.
5. Career Services assistance through your personal Career Services Specialist.
YTI offers an Associate in Specialized Business Degree in Criminal Justice & First Response at our Altoona, Capital Region, and Lancaster campuses. During this 21-month program, students learn how to investigate a traffic accident, process a crime scene, perform aggression management techniques, evaluate a casualty, conduct a traffic stop, work a domestic violence scene, work with juveniles concerning probation and parole, maintain the security of a correctional facility, collect and analyze evidence, write detailed reports and testify in court, monitor public and private places manually and with the aid of electronic equipment, and how to ensure the safety of individuals, businesses and their interests.
Accreditation and Disclaimer
YTI: Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Not all programs available at all campuses. Program lengths and class times vary. Job placement not guaranteed. Financial aid available to those who qualify. For more information about our graduation rates, the median loan debt of students who completed our programs, and other important information, visit yti.edu/disclosures.